The number of merchants in PhonePay Payment Service Ltd., the leading payment system operator in Nepal, has reached 5 lakh. Within two years of establishment, the number of merchants on PhonePay has exceeded 5 lakh.
Even though the company had to stay in lockdown for a long time due to the covid-19 epidemic, it has succeeded in increasing the number of merchants in cooperation with various banks and financial institutions.
At present, phonepay’s QR has increased from 50,000 daily transactions to more than 300 million transactions. Similarly, daily settlement of one billion rupees has been done through interbank money transfer, phonepay direct.
In terms of phone pay banking and merchant expansion, it has reached all the seven provinces of Nepal. 60 percent merchant province no. are in 3 and the remaining 40 percent of merchants are spread in other provinces.
PhonePay is a payment processing network that connects customers, banks and financial institutions, merchants, and governments in one Internet network.
The PhonePay network has made mobile banking more efficient and convenient in everyday financial activities by making payments easy, secure and accessible to everyone.
PhonePay Payment Service Limited is a leading and reputable payment system operator of Nepal licensed by Nepal Rashtrabank. Phonepay network has 60 banks and financial institutions and more than 450,000 merchants.
It has been providing services to more than 13 million mobile banking users and more than 45 million payment service providers through their mobile apps. PhonePay is a world-renowned data security standard ‘Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard’ PCI DSS Vithrutuvan certified organization.
you may also like to read about: Lal Bahadur Rajwar, Danda Singh, Santa Bahadur, and listen to popular Hindi music of the best singers, and watch movies based on love stories do you also want to play games on iOS, after you get tired and sleepy you can listen and watch to the healing mediation music for deep sleep and relaxation videos in Rajawar mediation music and videos of chicks, hen, dog, and chicken friendship. after visiting natural places on the screen you can take pictures and reduce their size by using the Image Compressor tool the best tool available online to compress images, age calculator, English to Nepali, generate fancy text or fancy text generator to make your text look unique can attract your friends. love calculator you can capture the image file and convert them from PNG to JPEG converter online and also image to webp for the smaller size. to share these pictures online you have to use WhatsApp messaging service by downloading WhatsApp software. you can use typing master online to speed up your typing skills. you can convert unit from the unit converter. you can also download youtube thumbnails from a youtube thumbnail downloader. you can look at the Nepali calendar for celebration or festival dates. you can also recover your old photos and videos through CD DVD Recovery Toolbox Software for free and you can share them by posting them to your blogs and websites hosted on the best web hosting platforms or service providers in the world.